Where should I handle the registration and/or license my dog/cat?

Must treat in the secretary of the Parish council.

When and what documents are required?

The registry should be done when the canídeo or gatídeo completing 6 or more months of age, bringing the National identification Card,and the no taxpayer of the owner, card hunter (in the case of hunting dogs).
The License is annual and must be renewed also in the Parish, with the aforementioned documents and the anti-rabies vaccine.
The owners or keepers of dogs and / or gatídeos they reach 6 months of age, have 30 days to register.